If you want to take part in the recent Vinyl craze, it’s a good idea to find a turntable that suits your needs. You may also be interested in upgrading your system to sounds far superior than the quality coming from the one you have now.
If you have enough money to find a system that offers fantastic sounds, you may want to invest thousands of dollars to own the right equipment. In this post, we will focus on the best turntables under $2000. They are ideal for your growing vinyl collection.
Turntables Under 2000 Dollars Comparison Table
Top 5 Best Turntables under $2000 Reviews
Today we have for you a list some of the best audiophile turntables under $2000. I hope my review can help you find the right turntable for your needs. Let’s start world’s best turntable!
Clearaudio Concept Turntable with Concept MM V2 Cartridge (Silver)
If you are looking for the best turntable under $2000, you should consider purchasing the Clearaudio Concept. This unit costs $1800 on Amazon. However, it is impossible to put a price tag on quality.
This one is designed with a belt driver system. This system is fitted with a synchronous motor besides a pre-mounted MM cartridge. It’s built with TPE technology for superior resonance damping. Also, there are the advanced silver cartridges as well as spools.
- It offers pretty clear sound
- It’s easy to set up for different preferences
- It’s resilient and sturdy, so it’s ideal for those who want to have around for a while
- You have to place this turntable on a very sturdy surface. Otherwise, it can cause vibrations of whatever surface you place it on if it’s not sturdy enough
Audio – Technica AT-LP1240 – USB Direct – Drive Professional DJ Turntable
You can get the Audio Technica AT-LP 1240-USB with the price at under $500 on Amazon. It offers an elegant as well as cost-effective solution of the highest quality. This one is hand-crafted in the USA.
This model comes with a unique platter design. It promises to offer a high level of quality sound. Moreover, it is able to further neutralize the resonant LP.
- It comes with a USB output to connect directly to your computer
- It is affordable, especially for the quality
- The platter is icredibly wobbly that may be an inconvenience for those who need to return the turntable
- It should be better instructions to set up the cartridge
PRO JECT 6Perspex DC SuperPack with Sumiko Blue Point Special EVO III
This unit is designed as an inert sandwich construction of platter. It comes with a combination of vinyl layer and MDF. Moreover, the turntable also is fitted with a pre-mounted 9’’ tonearm with 99 CC evolutions along with a 5P connect-it phono cable.
You can also get a Sumiko Blue Point special EVO III cartridge. This may be a great bonus for you if you get this option.
- It’s simple to setup. There is also a 4 and 3 year protection plan.
- It also offers technical support.
- It offer amazing sound that can fit the beginners of the world of vinyl. Also, it’s ideal for people who are veterans.
- The Sumiko cartridge may stop working after only a couple of months.
Rega RP6 Turntable with Exact 2 Cartridge
If you are shopping for a turntable under $2000, don’t miss the Rega RP6. It’s known as a well-crafted automatic turntable. It has a sleek and gloss-back design.
This one is made with the purpose of achieving outstanding performance way beyond the expectations of a product. The Rega RP6 has an amazing built quality and reliability. Moreover, you can also use it with ease.
In addition, you will get a lifetime of musical enjoyment. It also comes with a hand assembled RB303 tonearm in addition to a low vibration low noise 24V motor. The unit is able to last for many years.
- It comes with extremely clear and straightforward instructions that is simple to understand
- It ensures to give you the sound and clarity you are expecting
- Although it’s one of the pricier ones out there, the quality it brings is definitely worth it.
PRO JECT Xtension 10 Turntable SuperPack
This unit is designed with a low-resonance and high-density acrylic platter. It comes with the endless silicon belt driver system besides an aluminum straight type tone arm.
Moreover it also comes with an industryleading torque motor besides an ultra-stable platter as well as floating motor mount construction.
- This turntable offers the awesome sounds. It ensures to give you professional quality
- It’s not suitable for those who are into scratching. It’s more suitable for people who want to listen to some old records
- The belt system may be frustrating a bit at times since it tends to pop off after you turn off the motor
Overall, all the turntables we’ve just mentioned above are pretty amazing. Each of them has their own pros and cons. If you are looking for the best turntables at the price of under $2000, our list is just for you. All you need to do is just to consider how much you plan to spend as well as your musical needs.